How resilient is your social media response during an emergency?
Online social media crisis simulation training
We've created simple to implement training scenarios for your agency that can be used as a standalone training session or as part of a wider emergency planning exercise.
Using our own built for public sector dashboard, you and your team can take part in a realistic emergency without risk. You'll receive full briefings, support materials and post-incident debriefs.
Choose from a selection of pre-planned situations that will test resilience, response and preparedness for you and your colleagues;
- Light aircraft crash
- Flooding / adverse weather event
- Active shooter
- Train crash
- Building collapse
- Gas leak
- Mass traffic collision
- Cyber attack
- Hostage situation
- Commercial property fire
Our online emergency simulations are different - we help you to focus on improving your social media and media management during an emergency whilst ensuring you save your agency money, resources and time.
We have a team of qualified experts who have all worked in emergency services and public safety in the UK, US and Australasia with significant experience in handling dynamic incidents at every level.
- Based on real life scenarios
- Created by public information and emergency planning experts
- Guaranteed to be significantly more affordable than any other crisis simulation platform
- Allows for participation from multi agency representatives
- Remote at-desk training and support - no need to take people out of the office
- Free use of MusterPoint for one year*
Free use of MusterPoint for one year with any training session
If you book a training scenario with us, we'll give you access to MusterPoint for one year. This means you receive a truly valuable training session and then have the tools to manage any further incidents or emergencies for a whole year with full support.
Do you have a question? If you'd like to find out some more before booking a demo, just fill in the form and we'll get back to you.
* T&Cs apply - free use of dashboard for maximum of ten users. Training session must be booked and purchased in advance.